Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Sad Realization

I am no longer as young as I once was. I don't think I can keep doing this EMT class, because I'm taking 17 credits already, and will be taking 21 for spring, and to take another 6-8 hours of classes UNcredited, in addition to some weekends, I dont think my precious sleep schedule can take that. I NEEED sleep. The first time through college I could schedule more and worry less about my naptime. :-D
Of course, my chronic need for sleep is partially responsible for my decision NOT to go to medical school. On fewer than 7 hours of sleep a night, I cry like a six year old girl, I kick people in the shins with no provocation, and I get violently sick to my stomach. Somehow I don't think that would lend much credence to my claims to be a professional.

Tomorrow I'll have to tell the EMT squad on campus that I cannot continue to hang with them. Is ok though.

No comments: