Friday, March 13, 2009

Interview

So I had my interview at CHOP this morning. Last year they took 71 externs out of 500 applicants. This year they'll be taking 38 externs out of 550. They only INTERVIEWED about 150, but still. Seriously scary odds.
So i'll be applying to DHMC tomorrow, as a backup, in the hope that THEY will be taking externs. This is so fucked up. I mean, we're in the middle of a "NURSING SHORTAGE", but nurses aren't finding jobs because hospitals don't want to/ cant hire anybody until the economy starts moving again. ::Ahem:: FIX IT!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEBODY FIX THE FREAKING ECONOMY RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!

As for the interview, I think it went well, but I really can't tell. I mean, i have top grades, a previous degree cum laude, et cet, but...there were 550something applicants...those that were interviewed with me must be pretty nifty themselves!

I should know if i got it by the 23. Fingers AND toes crossed!

No comments: