Sunday, May 24, 2009

Speed Record

Happy Memorial Day! As a result of it being the holiday weekend, nobody is calling back. Hrmph. Holding pattern until Tuesday.

Went up the mountain today, and set a personal best time- 36 minutes ascent time! Woot! Thats about 3 minutes faster than my previous best. Admittedly, I was wheezing audibly enough to worry pretty much everyone else on the mountain, but I sort of enjoy wheezing and STILL passing everyone. I figure that I'm in considerably more danger from TAKING my Albuterol than from my airways closing down on the mountain. If I SLIP on that mountain once I start shaking, I'm DEFINATELY going to get hurt. So i just drink water, put my arms over my head, and deal.

Good weather. Also cleaned the house, did 3 loads of laundry, and read a murder mystery.

No comments: