Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Dont *YET* Have The Flu

But I do have some sort of violent cough- mild, almost unnoticable congestion in the nose, just mostly a VIOLENT (sounds much worse than it is) cough. For the past three days. At this point I'm pretty damn sure it's NOT the flu, but the looks people are giving me are pretty awful. I mean, ive been asked 5-6 times if i have "The Flu", though i'm not actually that sick. Two people bucked the trend, and notified me that I could have walking Pneumonia.

It's getting to the point where I'm almost tempted to go to the Student Health Center so that they can TELL me I dont have anything wrong with me, and write it on a slip of paper...last year people would have asked me if I had a cold. This year they think I'm Typhoid Mary.

Go figure.

No comments: