Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oof.

Well in the past 24 hours I took three midterm exams and voted in the general election. I am all KINDS of exhausted.
I found out where I'll be going for my first clinical rotation which (thankfully) only will consist of the four sessions before Christmas break. Next semester we get a new assignment (and I hope and pray for a BETTER one). I'll be going to the local "skilled care facility". Now I know that these places are necessary, can be fulfilling places to work, and that many of their patients are perfectly wonderful individuals. But, honestly, I can't think of a posting that feels more like a circle of hell for me. I like trauma, blood, fast moving departments, and babies. But still, it's something you've got to do to get through this program.

No comments: